Table of Contents
Hi learners, in this topic we will cover all the months’ names and details on them like how many days a month has or why there is a difference in days in different months.
Months Name With Examples
The Gregorian calendar, the most widely used calendar system in the world, uses months as units of time. In a year, there are twelve months. The number of days in a month varies, ranging from 28 to 31. The longest month is February, which has 28 or 29 days, depending on whether or not it is a leap year. January, the first month of the year, has 31 days. There are 31, 30, 31, 30, 31, and 31 days in March, April, May, June, and July, correspondingly. Each of the months of September, October, and November has 30 days, whereas December has 31. Birthdays, holidays, and seasons are just a few examples of unique time periods that are typically denoted by months. Many cultures also have particular customs or holidays tied to particular months, such as Valentine’s Day in February, Easter in March or April, and Halloween in October.
Months of The Year
|Sr no.||Months Name.||Short-Form.||No, of days.|
|2.||February||Feb.||28, 29 Days (Leap)|
Example Sentences in Which Months are used.
1. We always have snow in January.
2. We had a short vacation in February.
3. He finished school in March.
4. The children have a week off from school every April.
5. May is my favorite month.
6. We will get married in June.
7. Many boys explode firecrackers on the Fourth of July.
8. The company publishes its accounts in August.
9. The examination results will be announced in September.
10. This will be our last October in New England.
11. November 27 is a never-to-be-forgotten day.
12. The river usually ices over in December.
Also Read: English Vocabulary